Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Being Hypoglycemic and Trying to Cut Back on Eating...

... doesn't always work.

After my weighty wake up call last weekend, I have been making a concerted effort to eat less, and eat healthier.

It's going... okay.

My biggest challenge, and this has always been the case when trying to cut back, is that I'm hypoglycemic, meaning I have low blood sugar.

So already twice this week I have felt my sugar drop, and consequently had to find food.

Now, I did go out and buy a bunch of fruit to keep at my desk, so at least I have that. But I'm still struggling. I feel like I'm snacking constantly, just to not pass out.

I'm thinking of maybe buying a bunch of healthy snacks and maybe setting the alarm on my clock to go off every two hours for me to have a little snack. That should work, right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...