Thursday, September 9, 2010

Whew! It's been a while, hasn't it?

Time for a much-needed update, I'd say.

Let's see:

Friday, Sept 3 - closed on both houses, and moved. Finished moving at 1am
Saturday, Sept 4 - began renovations on the new house, and visited with my family since my sister & her family was in town from Illinois
Sunday, Sept 5 - continued renovations
Monday, Sept 4 - continued renovations & family picnic for the holiday
Tuesday, Sept 6 - continued renovations & FireGirl's first day of preschool
Wednesday, Sept 7 - FireMan continued renovations while I went back to work for the first time in five days

Sorry for being so brief, just so much going on right now.

It was really good to see my sister & her family for the holiday. Miss them so much! And I can't believe how big my nieces are getting! They're practically women!

FireGirl did great at preschool. The teacher said she was one of only two kids that didn't cry the whole day. I got some super-cute pics of her on my brother's front porch ready for her first day of school. If I ever get them downloaded I'll share them with you.

Haven't had a chance to update my other blog yet, but I'm hoping to post our renovations update over there very soon.

Thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad to hear everything is working out:)

Steph{anie} said...

I can't wait to hear about your new house! So exciting!!!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Yay! I haven't checked in for a bit!! This is wonderful news!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...