Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Fragments


I really hope the president of the animal rescue I recently started volunteering for calls me back about doing their website. I was really looking forward to the opportunity.

It sucks that FireMan has mandatory OT today (until tomorrow morning), and is volunteering for water rescue tomorrow. And has his regular shift on Sunday. Boo!

I really wish FireGirl would start talking soon, so she could tell me why she throws tantrums. Or maybe I don't.

I really want to move, and am constantly trying to figure out ways that we can afford it.

I really want to be a SAHM, and am constantly trying to figure out ways that we could afford it.

It frustrates me that we'll probably never be able to have me be a SAHM if we move. I want both!

I'm so excited about my cousin's upcoming wedding! I'm so happy for the two of them!

I hate that FireGirl woke up at 5am this morning, and wouldn't go back to sleep. I am sooooooo tired.

I love the extra cuddle time I got with FireGirl this morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...