Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Whole Day (27 hours) to Myself

With FireGirl in Iowa with my parents, and FireMan at work, I am alone all day. Just me.
And I don't know what to do. It makes me anxious to be alone for all day.

The initial thought of it made my chest hurt. Yep, that much anxiety over it. I'm sure those who like to psycho-analyze people could have a field day with that one.

So here I am, 10:30am, blogging in my pajamas, and I feel like I've already had a semi-productive day. Slept in. Let the dogs out. Checked my messages. Updated my blog design (courtesy of Cutest Blog on the Block). Skyped with FireGirl and my family. Checked the news. Called FireMan. And now posting to my blog. I figure as long as I keep myself semi-busy, the loneliness won't creep in too badly.

I hope you all are having a great day! Oh, and be sure to give your loved ones an extra kiss for Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...