Wednesday, February 17, 2010

FireGirl comes home today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!

She was supposed to come home yesterday, but my parents got delayed in Iowa. I'm so excited.

The only problem is that I have no idea how I'm gonna leave her to go to work tomorrow, when I just got her back tonight.

You know how they say you learn something new every day? Well, here's what I've learned since FireGirl left:

#1 - it is possible for a room in your house to be clean for more than 12 hours. Having a toddler, I had forgotten this was a possibility.

#2 - BigDog #1, who loves the snow, will also fetch icicles

#3 - if I'm wearing gloves, our dogs seem to not understand that they are still my hands, and instead think they are fun things to play with (ie. bite)

#4 - I actually like having LittleDog in the house

#5 - the house is a little too quiet without a toddler running around

#6 - my life is much easier and our house much cleaner without a little one to take care of

# 7  - my life is much less fulfilling and our home less joyous when FireGirl is not around

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...