Friday, June 1, 2012

Stuff Going On

Work is blah. I told Jason to buy lottery tickets. Lots of lottery tickets.

**********************

I just ate an entire bag of chips. PopChips. But still, an entire bag.

**********************

Having one of those days when I can think of a million things rather than being at my job that would better benefit my family than actually bringing in a paycheck. Maybe.

**********************

Jason has decided he wants to try his hand at selling used cars. True story.

***********************

Chief chewed up and completely destroyed one of our patio chairs. We're not talking chair cushion, we're talking the chair itself.

************************

I need a vacation. It has surpassed the "want" stage. Moved into "need".
Yet nothing on the books yet. Usually by this time we've taken at least one weekend trip. But with all the drama in our lives lately, things have been up in the air.
Need. Vacation. Now.

1 comment:

Trish said...

At least it wasn't a family size bag of Doritos or anything :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...