Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Big Ole Belly continued

Mommy, today Timmy* told Ms. Nancy that she had a fat belly!

He did?

Yes. And Ms. Nancy told him that she had a baby in there.
Jena's teacher is pregnant. When the big fat belly comment first came up, I thought that's where she was headed with it...

pause

So... the other day when you asked Mommy why she had a big ole belly, did you think maybe I had a baby in my belly?

{{ nods head }}

Oh... well, you know that I don't have a baby in my belly, right?

Uh huh.

pause

Did you want there to be a baby in my big fat belly?

{{ looks away }} then {{ nods }} while saying uh huh

You were hoping Mommy was having a baby?

Yes

Oh, hunny. I'm afraid not. Mommy just has a big ole belly.

'Cause you ate too much, right?

That's right. Besides, if we had another baby, you'd have to share all your stuff. You wouldn't want that, would you?

I SHARE ALL MY STUFF WIF MY BRUVER SISTER !!!!!


{{ looking at Jason }} Well, that didn't go like I planned it.

{{ laughs }}


****************************

*names changed to protect their privacy

2 comments:

Sourire11 said...

The things kids say!!!

Robin said...

Doesn't it stink when your kids don't follow the script? Good luck.

Stopping by from SITS. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...