Wednesday, June 27, 2012

So apparently my blog was down?

WTHeck?

I noticed while posting on a couple of blogs earlier today that used "comment luv" that my posts weren't showing up to link to. I assumed it was due to me not having posted in a few days.

Then I went to open my blog, and it said "blog not found" or something similar. And my heart sank.

Blah, blah, blah. I haven't checked my personal email (including my gmail) account in a day or so (busy, busy, remember?). Finally was able to log in far enough into my account to get a message telling me there had been unusual activity on my account and asking for account verification.

About five screens & answered questions later, we're back up.

My heart is still pounding.

So, as a note of precaution, if you've received any strange emails from KYFIREWIFE at gmail in the past couple of days, I'm gonna go ahead & say just delete them. Just in case. 'Cause right now I'm kinda assuming I was hacked.

Scary. Making mental note to back up the blog...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad there was not permanent loss.

Jenn and Casey said...

I'm glad you're back! I tried visiting for a few days and got the same error! Big PHEW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...