Sunday, February 26, 2012

One Word

Yeah, I know this is a few months overdue, but when everyone was declaring their words for 2012, well... I had nothing.

A quarter of the way into it, I think I've got it.

I think my word for 2011 is:

repair

2011 was definitely a year of rebuilding and repairing for me. Not finished yet (are we ever?), but it was definitely a year of work, a year of fixing, and the beginning of healing for me. And hopefully not the end.

Which leads me to my word for 2012:

hope

2012 has already had its share of personal struggles, but truth-be-told, nowhere near the size of the battles fought previously. And so, I have hope. Hope for continued repair & healing, hope for bigger & better things to come, hope for brighter horizons. Yes, hope is definitely my word for this year.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

and my word for you for 2012 - PEACE.

Candace said...

I like it! Love ya girl!

Amber said...

Mine's gonna be - Sunshine! :)

Heather said...

Hope is a good strong word. I love everything about it.

Mindee@ourfrontdoor said...

I love the word hope - it's so positive. I think it's second only to faith. :)

viviene @ thejourneyofawoman said...

Wonderful! =) Struggles will always be there and all we can do is hold on tight and HOPE! =) God bless your year! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...