Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nevermind

Remember this post?

Well, nevermind. I mean, it was nice while it lasted, but somewhere along the way FireMan took an exit without telling me it was even on the map, and left me stalled out on the highway, looking around, trying to figure out what happened.

We're no longer travelling together, surely not on the same road.

He appears to be zooming along, on a great road to be sure, but leaving me in the dust as I try to reprogram my GPS while simultaneously calling AAA, because I can't figure out how I went from zooming along with my partner, to stranded, alone, lost, unsure of my next move, and unable to get 'er started.

So... nevermind.

5 comments:

Gina said...

:-(

Melissa said...

Ohh my goodness, so sorry to hear of your trouble. I don't know what to say :-(

Unknown said...

Oh no. I am so sorry. Keep your faith and know that there is a reason. Either to make you stronger (alone or together) or get you where you need to be or...

Hang in there...

Mrs E said...

I am so, so Sorry...
I hope that you get your car started... you can get back on the road, and whether or not its alone (with firegirl!!!!!) or with a partner you create an AMAZING path!

Marianne said...

I'm here if you need anything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...