Monday, January 16, 2012

Not Just Another Blog Challenge #18 - Oldest Clothes in My Closet



I procrastinated on this post for so long because I was determined to include a picture. I've taken several, but they always look so... unflattering. Yuck!

The oldest items in my closet that I still wear are...

a pear of navy blue Eeyore sweatpants (circa 1998-ish)

a gray long-sleeved trumpetline t-shirt, from my days in the college band (circa 1999)

The sweats are still incredibly comfortable, have a couple of small holes, but otherwise have held up incredibly well, especially considering how often I wore them while in college, and that I still wear them now.

Although now I only wear them to lounge around the house, and sometimes to bed.

The shirt is in almost-new condition, also an incredible feat considering its wear. I don't wear it as often as I used to, but for years this was a staple in my wardrobe, as once I graduated from university I still used this long-sleeved tee to layer under short sleeved t-shirts in cooler weather.

So there you have it. My oldest clothes that I still wear. And the last of my blog challenge posts. Hope you've enjoyed them and hope you write a few of your own!

Thanks for checking in!

1 comment:

Stephie @ Our Marriage Adventure said...

Heh. The oldest shirt I wear is from my Freshman band camp in High School. Got rid of every other year but this one I cant bring myself to toss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...