Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Spread the Happy

Spread the Happy 


Okay everyone. Spread the happy. Play along. Spread the happy.

**************************

I am so happy that we were blessed to be able to take a short family trip together two weekends ago. One night at a state park in Kentucky, but still. So very blessed for such a wonderful time.

**************************

I am happy that my workload seems to be easing (somewhat) at work, and I'm actually making headway on some of my projects.

**************************

I am happy to be a mom. And a wife. It's my joy in life.

most of the time - ha!

**************************

I am thankful for good friends, who invite me over with my toddler, even though they don't have any kids of their own.

**************************

I am thankful (and thus happy) that Jason took Jena out of the house to run an errand the other night when I wasn't feeling well, having some more of my "digestive issues".
Just being able to deal with them without also dealing with a toddler, and then being able to lie down on the couch in peace, even if for just a bit, was soooooooo nice. Thank you Jason!

***************************

I am happy for our beautiful yard. Looking out thru the kitchen window early in the morning might just be my favorite view. I'll have to remember to take a pic and post it for ya.

***************************

And a few of my favorite blog postings from the past week or so:

Someone Get Them a Dictionary
because it's funny

Honoring a Marriage that is Over
because it's real

Where I Confess about my Morning Routine
because it's... human. and because I can relate all too well

MODe(e)rn Boy's Room
because she's talented in ways that I am not... but wish I were

*****************************

What's making you happy?

2 comments:

Steph{anie} said...

Seeing friends list of things they're happy for makes ME happy :) Love 'ya!

Jene said...

Yay for happy happenings everywhere in your life. And thanks for the shout-out, it's nice to know that others feel the same way, sometimes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...