Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Sandals! Score!

And I didn't even pick them out!

FireMan needed some new shorts, so he headed off to the Gap Outlet. Before leaving, he asked what kind of shoes I'd been looking for for FireGirl, because I'd said that one of the other little girls at our church had some just like I wanted, and her mom said she'd gotten them from the Gap Outlet.

Brown sandals, I said. Just simple, but cute, brown sandals.

Wouldn't you know it, my man can shop!

Not only did he get his shorts, and not only did he find simple, cute brown sandals, but he also found some cute pink water sandals for FireGirl. Both pairs in the right size. Both cute.

And... the kicker?... if memory serves me, he paid less than $3 for each pair. Score!

This is the pic he sent me from his phone. After he had bought them, mind you.
I'm not gonna lie. I was pretty impressed that he picked out something so cute!


1 comment:

Steph{anie} said...

Go FireMan! You've trained him well :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...