Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Trip to Chuck-E-Cheese

FireGirl's, that is. Not mine.

I'd been several times before. All as a teenager with our church youth group. But whatever.

Anyway, one of Jena's friends had his birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese. So we went. It's safe to say she had a good time.

by far her favorite ride was the horse

Apparently putting the tokens in the machine is just as fun as playing the game

Took this pic just because I couldn't believe how big she looked next to the machine

playing Guitar Hero with Daddy

He was WAY more into it than she was

back in the saddle, again


Melissa said...

She looks like she had a great time. I can't believe how big she is getting. We unfortunately have a Chuck e Cheese less than 5 minutes from our house so my kids think we should go there often. I must admit that I do love the horribly generic pizza they serve. Thanks for sharing so many great pictures of Firegirl lately.

Mrs E said...

so cute! glad she had a wonderful first experience!
And...ditto Melissa -- their pizza is YUMMY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...