Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Trip to Chuck-E-Cheese

FireGirl's, that is. Not mine.

I'd been several times before. All as a teenager with our church youth group. But whatever.

Anyway, one of Jena's friends had his birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese. So we went. It's safe to say she had a good time.


by far her favorite ride was the horse

Apparently putting the tokens in the machine is just as fun as playing the game

Took this pic just because I couldn't believe how big she looked next to the machine


playing Guitar Hero with Daddy

He was WAY more into it than she was

back in the saddle, again

2 comments:

Melissa said...

She looks like she had a great time. I can't believe how big she is getting. We unfortunately have a Chuck e Cheese less than 5 minutes from our house so my kids think we should go there often. I must admit that I do love the horribly generic pizza they serve. Thanks for sharing so many great pictures of Firegirl lately.

Mrs E said...

so cute! glad she had a wonderful first experience!
And...ditto Melissa -- their pizza is YUMMY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...