Thursday, August 5, 2010

Loan Officer Came Over Last Night...

... and we signed our lives away.

We still need to fix the wires on our current home (per the inspection report), and both houses still need their appraisals done.

Assuming both houses "pass" their appraisals, we should be good to go.

I've already created a budget for the rehab on the new house. About fell over when I saw the total. FireMan almost choked when I told him. But... I've estimated on the high side for every line item, included a 5% contingency on every line item, and also included a 5% contingency to the total for random other expenses. I decided I'd rather budget high, and come in under budget, then budget low, and go way over. Just my thinking.

Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...