Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there, all of the future mothers, and... every woman in general. For me this day has always been not only a celebration of those who can be called  mothers, but to all of us women, who thru our innate instincts take care of, show love to, and bless the lives of others.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!

My grandmother holding FireGirl the night she was born

My mom holding FireGirl the night she was born

My sister holding FireGirl in the hospital - one day old

Mine & FireGirl's first real bonding in the hospital

My mom, grandma, and FireGirl in the hospital - two days old (I think)

FireGirl on her first birthday


FireGirl and my sister, Christmas Eve 2009

My grandma, Christmas 2009

My mom with FireGirl

FireGirl on a slide, March 2010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...