Sunday, June 2, 2013

Things I'm Loving

1. Evenings at the park

We don't make it out there as much as I'd like, but we do get some good play time with Jena at least once a week.

2. PopChips

source
I'm trying to eat healthier, and PopChips do a great job of curbing my quest for a salty snack, without making me feel too guilty about it. Even when I down the entire bag. Not that that's ever happened, right?

3. Sandals

source
I'm loving sandals. From flip flops to heels to water sandals. For me or Jena. I am loving the ease of sliding them on & being ready to go.

4. Clogs


source
I have a pair of white nursing clogs from my days working in a doctors' office that are about 11 years old and are just starting to fall apart. Except they are now brown, LOL. But still. They're holding up well. And now Jena has a cheapie pair of purple plastic clogs. When we need to get out the door for just a few minutes - say to feed the chickens early in the morning - they're perfect.

5. Popsicles

Perfect summer treat!


****************

this post inspired by this post

1 comment:

Steph{anie} said...

Popchips are delicious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...