Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Update

So, last week, the day I had my second blood draw, I busted my ankle. Good.

Emergency room good. Off work for 2 days good. On crutches for a week good. Now in an orthopaedic walking boot plus crutches good.

Not broken. They're calling it a "severe sprain".

Hurts like the dickens.

It's made life rough.

Also, my numbers were good.

For the few of you that know me IRL, this is not public info.

More updates later. Just wanted to keep you posted.

Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay on Good Numbers! I'll keep praying for you girly!

Steph{anie} said...

You poor thing! Hope that things are getting better and the pain is decreasing. Sprains suck, because you're more prone to injury later; I had the same thing happen (although I didn't have to wear the boot like you). Now, any time I roll my ankle, it's messed up for a week. Booo sprains!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...