Wednesday, September 4, 2013

About My Daughter (as told by herself)

Remember the post where I interviewed Jena about me? Now it's time to hear what she has to say about herself.

***********

- What is the meaning of life?
If you have a sad life, then you do. And if you have a mad life, then you do. But if you have a happy life, then you do. Profound.

- What is the meaning of love?
You love somebody and you like to hug them and kiss them. Yep, you do.

- What do you want to be when you grow up?
A firefighter and a cowgirl. Firefighter obviously from Daddy. Cowgirl comes directly from us attending the local fair. This year we got to see a bit of barrel racing. She's been talking about being a cowgirl every since. Love it!

- What brings you the most happiness?
Stuffed animals and Mommy. Awwwwww....

- When do you feel the most loved?
When Mommy is around. When she said this, there was a part of me that said I've done my job, my daughter feels loved.

- What are you afraid of?
Scary stuff like if it's deep and looks scary. Huh. I agree with her, but I have no idea if there's something specific she's thinking of.

- If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
To love Mommy forever and ever. Awwwwwww....

- What is the funniest word?

Jokes. I love the literalness of this one.

- What is the hardest thing to do?
Take a nap. Oh, yes. The dreaded nap. Required at her preschool until they start kindergarten. But with Jena ready to drop her nap for oh, the past year or so, she's basically been forced to lie still on a cot without making a sound until she (maybe) drifts off to sleep or until naptime is over (2.5 hours). That would be hard for me too.

- What is the easiest thing to do?
Play or read a story. How quickly she forgets the days of stressing over not being able to read yet...

- What is the best thing in the world?
To love on Flopsy. Yay for puppies!

- What is the worst thing in the world?
To ride a bike, fall down and hurt yourself. Yeah, this happened a few days ago. Apparently it's fresh in her mind.

- What makes you angry?
Whatever I don't want to do. Me too, baby. Me too.

- If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
Keep it and buy stuff from yard sales. Good girl.

******************
this post inspired by this post

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...