Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Autumn Bucket List

With Autumn (my favorite season) rapidly approaching, my mind is already spinning with things I'd like to do this year. So what better way for this list-loving crazy to celebrate the upcoming season than to make an Autumn Bucket List?

This Autumn I Want To:

- have the house decorated for Fall by September 15

- have the house decorated for Halloween by October 1

- have the house decorated for Thanksgiving by November 1

- have a Halloween party. We've never hosted one before, and I haven't been to one in years.

- take Jena to a Pumpkin Patch. She's been asking every few weeks since we went last October

- take a fall-ish trip with the hubs. Our anniversary is in the Autumn, and I love a good romantic trip in the Fall weather.

- take Jena to see a marching band perform


- find a homeschool or distance-learning program to enhance Jena's education.
 Not necessarily enroll yet. Just research and find something we're happy with.

- read a book. An entire book. Paper or electronic version. Need to read more.


I'll try to remember to keep ya'll updated on my progress.

How about you? What's on your Bucket List for Autumn?

*****************

this post inspired by this post

1 comment:

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

I love your love of the Fall! It seems that you probably have more actual seasons where you live. I picture a more idealized image of Fall with beautiful colored leaves and crisp air as a relief from the hotter summer time.
Fall is not like that here at all. It is drizzly and gray and the leaves usually just turn brown and fall off to clog up the drainage systems. Oh how I wish I could share your love of Fall instead of feeling an impending doom of not seeing the sun for at least another 7 months.
Maybe I can channel your love of Autumn and enjoy it vicariously!
In the meantime, I have a secret desire for this Fall that I am not sharing yet! Hopefully I'll be able to share it soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...