Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What's on my...

vanity:We don't have a vanity in either bathroom
In our master bath, the only things on the sink are the hand soap and a cup for drinking water.
In the hallway bathroom, soap, cup, plus toothbrush holder.

perennial to-do list:
cleaning! Laundry, dishes, tidying up, floors, etc, etc, etc. Always.

refrigerator shelves:I badly need to go grocery shopping, so not much. Some Bob Evans sides. Milk. Jello. I think that's it.

itinerary:eat dinner, take Jena to Vacation Bible School, go grocery shopping, pick Jena up, nighttime routine

playlist:What's a playlist? Get off my lawn!

nightstand:we don't have one. Jason is opposed to them, believing they only exist to become cluttered with junk

workout plan:bwahahahahahahaha!

iPhone:Psshht. Apple. My Galaxy I just got, so not much. Candy Crush. Facebook. Netflix. Pictures.

top 5 list:Top 5 what? I'm confused. I'm gonna go with top 5 dogs to add to our pack, because that's what's on my mind lately: Anatolian Shepherd, Kangal, Great Pyrenees. Yeah, I really only have three.

bucket list:So long. Dive with sharks. Heck, dive in the ocean at all. Visit Hawaii, Europe, Alaska. Dive the Great Barrier Reef. Own a new car (like an actually new car, not just new to me). See a Broadway show on Broadway.

mind:why am I so tired lately?

blogroll:Like who I read? Okay, here are a few:
A Yellow Rose of Texas
Crazy Texas Mommy
The Bloggess
Burgh Baby
Momastery
Crappy Pictures
Misconceptions about Conception
Fire Wife Katie
Living that Life
Elsewhere

walls of your favorite room in the house:
right now it's one wall in my living room. Flat screen television mounted, family pic on one side, Jena's school pic on the other. Love.

last credit card statement:
payment + interest. We haven't used a credit card in a couple of years, but are still paying on our home renovations :(

TV every night:Netflix. Current osession is Rescue Me.

Hope you enjoyed!

****************
this post inspired by this post

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I enjoyed.

My bathroom vanity is like you said about nightstands. We used to have a pedestal sink and I said never again, I need area! But now the area is so filled with this and that I can't even use it. Ugh.

I do have a bedside table, but I keep it cleaned off pretty religiously. It only has a lamp, my clock-radio, the tv remote, and kleenex on it. And underneath it I keep my protection.
LOL, not *that* protection...my crime deterrent.

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

I love that this tells me you are a fellow non-clutterbug!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...