Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Water. Meh.

Well, our water did indeed get hooked up. Monday.

But I just can't get excited over it.

Why, you ask?

Because they didn't install the filter. And we found out today that they may charge us extra for coming back out to install the filter because we didn't specifically mention it when we got a quote (really? yes, really).

And because we don't have a filter, we can't drink it or cook with it.

And because our kitchen sink is not yet installed, we can't wash dishes with it.

And because our washing machine is still not hooked up, we can't do laundry with it.

So... even though I feel like I should be really excited about finally getting county water, I just can't get excited about it.

Tonight FireMan is planning to continue installing the kitchen cabinets and countertops. I plan to paint the laundry room, to expedite the hooking up of the washing machine.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

YAY Water!! And YAY for finding cabinets at such a great deal. If only we were handy enough to think about tackling the kitchen ourselves. I just don't think that's going to happen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...