Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I heart messy houses...

...that aren't mine.

Last night I dropped off some Pampered Chef items at a friend's house. I've never been to their house before, and couldn't stay I just peeked thru the doorway, and was relieved to see that it was messy.

Same thing when we dropped by my cousin's house a few weeks ago.

I realize that this might sound mean or something, but I don't intend it that way. It just reassures me that I'm not alone. That I'm not the only one that doesn't always have a neat house. That maybe, just maybe, our cozy little mess is, in fact, normal.

1 comment:

Ally said...

I think it must be impossible for people to keep a home neat when they work and have kids or just have kids. I have a kid, er I mean a husband and the place is so filthy no matter what I do. I mean, every day I try to remember to wipe down the sink. Ha ha! Cute post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...