Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! My intention is to share our life with you, as well as to pass along some (hopefully) helpful information.

As you might guess by the title, my husband is a full-time firefighter. If you are also a firefighter's wife, you understand that there are some unique challenges to this relationship.
He is also currently in Paramedic class, so add another challenge on there.

He & I also both believe in giving back to the community, and we volunteer together on our local water rescue team, and at the local zoo.

In addition to my husband, we have a beautiful baby girl. She is nine months old (already!), and I am cautiously navigating my way thru motherhood.

We are conservative Christians, and make no apologies for it. I'm sure that will come out in some of my future entries.

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you'll come back to check in with me again soon!

1 comment:

Candace said...

YEAH!!! You started your blog! I was starting to think I was just blocked or something! I am excited to say... I am gonna be your first follower!!! YIPPEE!!! Love ya!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...