Thursday, March 15, 2012
Posted by Jodi at 3/15/2012
1. I got Tess even though Jason didn't want me to. Not my finest moment.
2. I poop every morning around 8am. That's new since after Jena was born. And there's a story, but I can't decide how much is too much to share.
3. Having worked in mostly-female, mostly-male, and fairly evenly mixed work environments, I also prefer working with men to working with women. Less drama.
4. I have no memory of my brother & I ever getting along. Ever.
5. I have no memory of ever being a weight society, or the medical community, would consider "healthy".
6. I still miss the cat I had growing up. She died in 1998. I cried over her just the other day.
7. I don't really have any IRL friends. Not really.
8. Except Jena. She's probably my best friend. Which is kinda awesome, and kinda sad.
9. I always wanted a cow. Like as a pet, not like as for food.
10. I'm not afraid of snakes, and I'm not afraid of spiders, but keep the creepy-crawlies (silverfish, millipedes, etc) away! Freak me out.