Friday, January 29, 2010

Wearing an Old Shirt Today

As in, a pre-pregnancy sized shirt.

It makes me feel good.

Now, don't be fooled. I haven't actually lost any weight. In fact, due to the arrival of my monthly friend, I'm up my usual 4 lbs of water weight. Nice.
And, I have to admit that the shirt is kinda stretchy.

But still. I'm in it. It's comfortable. And it looks fine.

This makes me feel good.

On a semi-related note, I've decided to give the treadmill another try. Yes, I know my back gave out on my last time, but that also corresponded to FireGirl's latest growth spurt, so there's a chance it had nothing to do with the treadmill.
I have to walk that fine line between getting some activity, and taking care of my back, but I think I'm safe to try it again. I'll just take it slow, and we'll see how it goes.

Also, FireMan & I are already looking for some deals on bikes for the springtime, so hopefully we'll actually find some time to go riding this year.
So far, no luck with free swimming though. Booo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...