Saturday, July 1, 2017

My Expertise

So recently I read something that said you should identify at least one thing that you could consider yourself an "expert" at. Honestly (and a little sadly) I was at a loss. So I asked my family.


Jason (husband):

- NSFW 


Jena (8 years old):

- being a mom and loving us


Jillian (3 years old):

- playing on your phone


My Dad:


- debating


My Mom:

- researching


Stephanie (one of my besties):

- engaging others in intelligent conversation without being condescending or dogmatic





I'm noticing a theme among the adults. Well, the adults I don't sleep with anyway, LOL.

Debate. Research. Engaging in conversation. Maybe that degree in history did pay off, huh?

So what about you? What are you an expert at?

As always, thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...