Friday, June 9, 2017

Review: Duncan Hines Perfect Size for One


I got my first Perfect Size for One the other day and couldn't wait to try it.

I was not disappointed. I went with the Chocolate Lovers Cake, and it definitely satisfies my chocolate cravings. It was easy to prepare, minimal dirty dishes, and so yummy!



When I first looked at the finished product, I admit I was tempted to add some icing. Not for flavor, but because cake tends to be a little dry for my taste. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it sans icing and found it to to be more than moist enough for my taste. The cake is fluffy, warm, and just right for a small snack or dessert. Just enough to satisfy that sweet tooth.

As an added bonus, I don't have to worry about making a larger dessert, like a "regular" cake, then having the rest of the cake go stale. Perfect Size for One is exactly that, the perfect size for one serving, easy to make, and no chances of the rest of it going bad before you can finish it.


Jena's been begging for me to let her make one ever since she saw the box, and the prep is easy enough that I think I will let her. Maybe tonight.

If you occasionally have a sweet tooth and need just enough to satisfy it, I highly recommend Perfect Size for One by Duncan Hines. And if chocolate is your vice, then you can't go wrong with the Chocolate Lovers Cake.

Enjoy!

************************

I received a sample of Duncan Hines Perfect Size for One in the mail, but there was never any request or solicitation for a review. I chose to do a review of my own accord, with no request or expectation of compensation of any kind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...