Saturday, January 21, 2017

Colonoscopy Results

Well, my colonoscopy went reasonably well. My colon is clear, good, not one polyp or anything. My upper GI tract however... not so much.

According to my gastroenterologist, my entire upper GI tract (esophagus, stomach, and duodenum) is inflamed, and I have numerous ulcers. They took multiple biopsies from each location and I should have the results in about 2-3 weeks. While we don't have a definite diagnosis yet, my doctor believes I have gastroduodenal Crohn's disease. If he's right, I suppose we'll be starting another journey down that road as soon as we get the results.

I'm trying to get more into vlogging, as that seems to be the thing lately. They're not the best. I clearly need to invest in a tripod or something. But there here. This one gives a little more info on how my procedure went. Enjoy!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...