Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Here I am!

I'm here! I swear!

I have missed blogging and my blog-friends so much! If you've read me for long you may remember that I used to blog during my lunch break. Well, since leaving that job and becoming a SAHM, I've had a hard time finding a good place for it in my schedule. It seemed that there was always something more important I could (or should) be doing: more housework, more child care, more errands, more, more, more.

But blogging is something I really love and after talking it over with my lovely husband we both agreed that for Pete's sake I can put aside one hour a week for blogging! One hour was my idea. I just thought that I can do something for myself for one hour just once a week and not feel guilty about it, right?

So, as of the new year, I'm back. My plan is to write as much as I can during my one hour weekly session as possible, and schedule out the posts to keep my blog flowing nicely. To start I imagine they will be well-spaced out, but I hope as I get back into the swing of things I'll be back to a daily post in no time.

I'm also planning on using some of that hour to get back to reading some of your lovely blogs that I have neglected during this time as well. I have missed you and I have wondered about you and what was going on and how you were doing. Hopefully all is well with everyone.

If you'd like me to check your blog out, feel free to leave a link in the comments.

I'm so happy to be back and I look forward to both sharing with you and reading what you've shared! Till next time!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome back!

I bet that baby's about grown by now, as fast as they seem to go nowadays.

Hope things have been going well for you.

'Yellow Rose' Jasmine said...

So good to see you back!
Not sure about you, but I've noticed it's easier to blog when I'm working toward a goal. When a major goal is met it seems to take some adjustment to get back into the groove.
And you have certainly had some major goals met- big life changing ones!

Marianne said...

I knew you'd be back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...