Monday, October 21, 2013

Random Updates

I've had a bit of writers' block lately, in case you couldn't tell.

**************

From spraining my ankle, immediately followed by getting a bad cold, I haven't had a chance to enjoy this pregnancy yet.

**************

I've had "morning sickness" this time around. Never had it with Jena, so that's different. It usually doesn't hit in the morning though. Typically I feel mildly nauseous 30-60 min after I eat, and I feel really sick around 2-3pm every afternoon. Fun times.

**************

Work is okay. Nothing spectacular to report.

**************

Jena is doing well in Kindergarten. She loves it and we get good reports on a regular basis. They just finished  formal assessments, and we're eager to see how she did, as it may have an affect on her education plan for next year.

***************

I've seen two good friends from college and five good friends from high school in the past two weeks. Several I hadn't seen in over 10  years. It was good to see both of them and catch up, even just a bit.

***************

Jena called it "our baby" the other day. Our. As in hers too. I'm taking that as a good sign.

***************

Jason has been really good at not hassling me over by-passed housework or my lack of attentiveness to him. In fact, he's even the one who said I haven't "had a chance to feel good yet". Supportive husband? Yes please.

****************

I guess that's it for now. As always, thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Estes Family Blog said...

Supportive husbands are the best! Glad to hear Jena is doing well in Kindergarten. I haven't been around much but it wasn't due to writers block it was too many people in my home. I don't know why but I just can't concentrate with people around, so I do all my blogging writing or reading when I am alone. We let my niece come stay with us, that was a disaster, and she was just always here, never left the house and my daughter has been on fall break the past 2 weeks. So we got my niece out and my daughter is back in school, so now it's quiet time again! Yay!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...